National Maintenance & Repair
NMR provides a Full Service Shipyard (Gas Free/Cleaning, Drydocks, Machine Shop, floating and landside crane services, Propeller/Wheel Shop, and all support services). The Diesel engine Division provides an AAR certified Diesel Engine shop for marine and rail repair services operating 3 shifts, 6 days a week, with Sundays available as needed.
NMR’s Diesel Engine Division is proud to be an authorized Wabtec / GE Transportation Channel Partner.
NMR’s Skilled Diesel technicians in our AAR (M1003) Certified Diesel Engine Department are available to service marine and rail industry requests from field service and repair to Full Block Remanufacturing and build to a full load Dyno of the EMD engine prior to installation in your Locomotive or towboat.
Our Parts Department offers repair and return on Most EMD rebuildable components and sales of most of your marine and rail engine needs.
- 4 Drydocks for all inland River sized vessels, and topside repair locations
- Full Service Machine Shop
- Fabrication shop with large plasma Table
- Complete EPA approved Gas Free Services for tank barges and towboats, waste oil disposal
- Other services offered at the facility include new Wabtec/GE Transportation engine sales Medium speed block remanufacturing and in shop rebuilding including a 4000HP Dynamometer, new barge construction